26 March 2007

Lost & Found

Found my sync cord...and can share a couple pictures with you. Here's the pretty yarn I ordered last week. I'm pretty excited about it.


A few months back, my Secret Pal 9 told me about these special Opal yarn colorways that were created based on Friedensreich Hundertwasser paintings. Really intersting color combinations.

Included was the "sideways" sock pattern. Because the artist always wore two different socks, the suggested use is the same. You can see the two socks on the label of the blue/green colorway. I like the idea of two different socks...I can't wait to try it out!

I also received this month's Scout's Indie Swag. Pretty blue yarn and a really cool pattern from Kate Gilbert...the lady who gaves us Clapotis. Okay, ya...that sounded really dirty!
Teal/grey sock update...I need to kitchner the toe and they're done!! Pictures should be in my next post.
Time to hop in the shower and scoot off to work. Have a great day.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I like the Hundertwasser colorways. I didn't know that about the artist and different socks, though. Cool! :)