13 February 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

The weather outside IS frightful! There is SO much snow coming down today. Good thing I am working from home today and there is no need to leave the house.


I shoveled the sidewalk in front of my house about an hour ago...there is no evidence because of the snow and wind. I would share some pictures...but I can't find the sync cable for my phone.

Spent the weekend at my parent's house. My mom gave me two Vivian Hoxbro kits she purchased a while back. I've started on the Cables sweater --- I have a feeling it's going to be one of my favorite sweaters! I'm working on the same colorway pictured.
I think the model is Vivian Hoxbro. I like her designs...but HATE her hair color.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, that's an interesting sweater! I wish that I could see the picture better, but it'll look good on you for sure!

I started a new project last night, too. It might be the fastest thing I've ever knit. I'm pretty excited about finishing that.

Anyway, nice to see you blogging again!

Rose Red said...

Looks like a very comfy sweater. Yes, her hair is a little vivid. But I have to admit I have sometimes fantasised about dying my hair red red red. I'd just make sure I pretty much only wore black with it!

AR said...

Yeah, pretty colors. Can't wait to see your sweater.

You can keep the pics of the snow, though. LOL. Luckily right now it's not snowing here, but that'll probably change. :(

Jan said...

We got your snow today. Lucky you, I've always wanted to try one of her kits but was never willing to pay for it. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Marie said...

Lets see your progress!! Hope you're feeling better today. On a side note, I seem to remember you telling me it was a 'fantastic' idea to dye my hair freakish reddish-purple right before a family reunion. Thanks for that!

Brooke said...

A little birdie told me that you were feeling under the weather. I hope that you're feeling better fast!

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I saw a sample of that sweater at SMW last summer... such interesting details. I'd love to knit one also, but truthfully, I'd rather choose my own colors. :)