Cheryl tagged me for this game --- and I am actually going to post. So a "thank you" goes out to Cheryl for getting me to log on!
Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- I own a banjo and took a few lessons.
- I like my bath towels to be folded a particular way --- Yes, I will refold them if they are folded incorrectly. (most knitters have a touch of OCD, right?!)
- Even though I'm an adult, I get creeped out in my basement at night.
- I was once addicted to online gaming. (It wasn't like I needed a 12 step program...but I spent a lot of time playing!)
- My dream car is a Karmann Ghia convertible
- I have a very unusual (read weird) pinky toenail --- don't worry, I will NOT be sharing a photo!
And I tag...
I would also tag my pal, Kathy --- but she is just a blog stalker!