09 November 2006

Knitters Coffee Swap

Whole Bean or Ground? Even though I have a coffee grinder, I prefer to buy my coffee ground. That grinder is a real pain in the ass and I don't have a fancy coffee maker that grinds the beans before I brew.

Fully Loaded or Decaf? What kind of question is this? Totally caffeinated, of course! I'm the person that can drink coffee and then go to bed. It has to be something in my genes...My parents drink coffee all day long...Even on hot summer days!

Regular or Flavored? Regular --- not really a fan of flavored coffees. Although, I love the chicory coffee from Cafe DuMonde. Does that count as flavored?

How Do You Drink Your Coffee? 98% of the time I drink my coffee black. Occasionally, I treat myself to a Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar --- it's heavenly!

Favorite Coffee Ever? I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks, but right now my favorite coffee drink is a Cafe Americano from Starbucks.

Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am not crazy fussy about my coffee. I mean how great is percolated coffee made over the fire when your camping? Even if you do get some grounds in your cup?!

Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Something sweet is always nice --- a yummy cookie or muffin.

Yarn/fiber you love? I really like working with natural fibers --- wool, alpaca, silk, etc.

Yarn/fiber you hate? Even though they have their place/purpose, I really don't enjoy working with acrylic.

What's on your needles? I'm working on a pair of blue socks, a purple cardigan, and some baby items for gifts.

Favorite colors? Jewel tones...Reds, purples, oranges...

Allergies? Nope!

No comments: