06 October 2006

SP9 & Frappr Map

I am SO excited. I received an email this morning, tell me who's Secret Pal I am! (This is the first time I've participated in this...so please pardon my over-excitement.)

I have also added a Frappr Map --- it's featured in the right column --------->
PLEASE take a moment and put your "pin" in my map. (it looks awfully sad with just me and the Frappr guy who HAD to put his pin on there)

Knit update: I finished the first sock in the color of concord grape jelly. I immediately casted-on for the second sock. It's starting to get chilly here in Chicago and I can't wait to wear these socks!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Step-on-me:
I'm on your frappr...I've updated my blog...what does it take to make you happy?! When will I ever be linked again. :-(

Stephanie said...

Brookie-Lou, my favorite knitting pal, I'm SO happy you finally updated your blog!!! I will put a link to unwantedlittlesister today!

Brooke said...

You didn't have to - giving you a hard time. Crap, now the pressure is back on....I'll try to be better!