05 April 2007

Knitting...finally

I am determined to complete this pair of Jaywalkers. The yarn is B. Marie from Scout's Indie Swag Club.

This is the first pair of toe-up socks for me. I originally started this pair a couple months back...let it sit for a while...forgot what I was doing...and had to rip it out.

I love the way the colors are patterning --- this is sure to be a favorite pair of socks for ME!

Oh --- I also made the rockin' strawberry necklace on the left. I'm totally in love with it...

8 comments:

AR said...

I love the yarn you're using for your jaywalkers. Cute necklace, too. What did you make it with? Is that a big bead?

buttercup said...

I that that is the perfect yarn for Jaywalkers. The sock is coming out beautifully!

Boy and Baby is so damn cute it makes my uterus hurt!

The_Add_Knitter said...

Love the black and white Jaywalker action even though I hate that pattern with every fiber of my being and have never had second-sock syndrome quite as bad with any other pattern...

Cheryl said...

Great yarn for the socks! And I like your necklace, too. Good job!

Dana said...

I love how the yarn and pattern are working up!!!! I hate stopping on socks, especially if it's the second sock... LOL

Maybe we wear the same size shoe?? ;)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Ooh, these Jaywalkers look fabulous!!

Kristen said...

GREAT Jaywalkers!

Procrastiknitter said...

The socks look great. I'm also working on my 1st pair of toe up socks. I had trouble with the figure eight cast on, but otherwise i'm rather intrigued but this method. Can't wait to see them finished!