14 January 2007

Can you really have too many needles?

For this week's poll, let me know what is your favorite kind of needle to knit with. I know a favorite needle can depend on the type of yarn your using...but don't you still have a favorite pair/set of needles?

While I love working on metal needles for any project. My favorite needles are the set of rosewood dpns I received from my Secret Pal. They're so nice to knit with and probably the "hardest working needles" in my collection...there is always a sock on them!




Last week's poll results:
82% - Young, hip-shakin' Elvis (9 votes)
9% - Older, Rhine"stoned" Elvis (1 vote)
9% - Kalamazoo-Burger King-employee Elvis (1 vote)
0% - Dead Elvis --- can't stand him (0 votes)


I would like to thank my sister for pointing out the fact that Elvis did not work at a Burger King in Kalamazoo, Michigan...he simply was a customer.

5 comments:

http://sibylleblogt.wordpress.com said...

Rosewood for socks and lace, Addi Turbos for nearly everything.

Rose Red said...

I haven't used rosewood but I do like the feel of bamboo and the slight give in them, and I also like my addis, I think they do make me knit faster!

AR said...

I can't pick just one. LOL. I can never pick just one. I just love knitting needles. Maybe I'll have to try some rosewood needles and they can be my fave.

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Bamboo, usually. Sometimes I just use what I have, though. :)

Anonymous said...

whatever you giveme to knit on!