07 December 2006

Knitters Swap with Caffeine

Swap exchanges are SO fun! (Thanks Deborah for getting me hooked!)

I received a package from my Knitters' Coffee Swap partner, Harriet. Holy cow, did I get score some excellent loot!

I have 4 different kinds of organic coffees and a special hot chocolate to sample --- how cool!

In addition, my buddy sent a set of amazing beaded stitch markers, a "lamb" yarn cutter, a pattern for a lace shawl (the pattern looks more difficult that it actually is - my favorite!), and two skeins of gorgeous hand-painted Mystical Creation Yarn in beautiful jewel-tone colors (another favorite)!

As if that wasn't enough, Harriet, sent some delicious pumpkin cookies that she made with her grandma --- YUM!

Thanks again for the great package, Harriet! I can't wait to see how you like the goodies I sent you!

No comments: